It’s Monday again and I’m mourning the loss of the weekend. And these Monday blues call for a little retail therapy. I’m clearly still on my black and white kick and highest up on my wish list is the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag. It’s been an understated it bag for the last few years, but now that it’s finally available online without a wait list I’m just about ready to take the plunge. Watch this space.
I’ve always loved picking out and giving gifts – there’s something so fun and special about the process, despite the stress that sometimes comes along with it. In the end, it makes me just as happy to give gifts as I hope my friends and family are to receive them.
If you’re looking for a gift with style:
- Club Monaco Liza Felt Hat [$98.50]
- J.Crew Mixed Stones Necklace [$165]
- Clare Vivier Stripe Flat Clutch [$197]
- J.Crew Pajama Set [$98]
- Madewell Transport Tote [$168]
- PLAY Comme des Garçons Stripe Sweater [$390]
- Zara Printed Scarf [$35.90]
- Oliver Peoples Ria Sunglasses [$335]
- Me to We Maasai Triangle Earrings [$39.99]
- Snake Knee High Socks [$18]